- Download LiLi (Linux Live Usb Creator) for its official website – http://www.linuxliveusb.com/
- Install the software.
After the installation main work starts. Before creating live usb you must have to download “.iso” of your desired operating system. Here I have downloaded the ISO image of “Fedora 16”.
Now the main steps are:
- Choose your usb type. If your usb is not showing then refresh it or plug-in the device again.
- After that you have to choose the source of your os.
- After choosing iso it will take few minutes to verify. After verification its status must be true.
- At step 3 you have to choose the PERSISTENCE space. This feature gives you an option to install software’s and to store small amount of data. (size must be less than your usb storage)
- At step 4 you can choose options according to your requirements.(like formatting, hiding hidden files options etc.)
- Now click on “CREATE”
- This process is little bit time consuming but after few minutes it will create “LIVE USB”